5 Acre Land for sale in Narok Leleshwa, 3km off Narok - Bomet Road @ Kes 4.5m
This Land for sale in Narok Leleshwa is relatively flat and near pieces of land that have been sub-divided into plots. The plots are selling between Kes 250,000 and Kes 300,000 in the area. The land is selling at Kes 900,000 per acre.
- 6.8 Miles from Narok Town
- 2.0 Miles from Narok - Bomet road
- A few metres from the local access road
Features of the plot
- The land has fertile loamy soils
- Free hold title deed
- Land can be used for wheat, maize and beans farming
- can be used for own residence, plots, farming, among other users
Narok Real Estate properties for sale in Kenya in Rift Valley. Real Estate investment opportunity in Narok County.