Tourist Camp in Maasai Mara available for Joint Venture @ Kes 15.5m for 50% ownership
The Camp sits on a leased land of 16 acres and boarders a permanent stream. The camp sits outside the National Park and can be accessed from the nearby conservancy or directly from Narok town - Sekenani road. Hence, the guests have a choice to travel to Maasai Mara or the conservancy and only pay for the time they access these for game drives.
The share offered at the price listed is 50% of the business. The owner could sell up to 60% of the business and the Joint venture will then share renovation and running costs based on shareholding, and also share income in the same ratio.
The camp is leased for a period of 32 years since 2008, at an annual fee of Kes 1m and the lease period can be re-negotiated at the time of signing the Joint Venture agreement.
Photos of the Tourist Camp in Maasai Mara
Details of the Camp
- Has 13 Tents
- 8 Cottages
- Camping site
- Swimming pool
- Dining area
- Solar Powered electric fence
- 15 KVA Generator used as the primary electricity source
- Conserved indigenous trees
- Borders a permanent stream
- Water is from a permanent water well, and can also be pumped from the stream
- Electric fence
- The camp is operational and requires renovations
- Guests can access the camp directly without going through a conservancy or the park
- Travel agents with their own guests can use the camp for Bed and breakfast and meals
- Just about 2 Kilometres from the Narok - Sekenani Tarmacked road
Have a look at our video for the indigenous trees, the cottages and tents
A Beautifully located Camp available for joint venture operation. A business opportunity for sale in Kenya.
Write to us for more details